Tuesday 24 June 2008

The dairy of a PE teacher!

It is again time to do some stuff here for all of you guys who apparently use to log in here to have a look if something new has come up. To those I can only apologize for my lack of creativity, but in the last 5 weeks I’ve been working as a PE teacher on full time, so you can imagine how little energy I’ve got when I finally get home in the night.
Also the Euro cup is on, and because I live in Asia the games are on in the middle of the night and only on pay TV –which I haven’t got- and therefore I’m depending on the local pub’s and bars around this area and to hope they want to stay up so late to show it. That has never been so yet, and so I’ve managed to see only some of the games starting at 6 pm in Europe, which is midnight time here, so many of you who really know me will also know how much I miss Dresden and the nice big screen football events in Trotzdem right now.
Well at this stage there is not s many games left, but the ones left should be the funny ones and as I see it there is not really one major favorite at the moment, everybody who is still there can win this thing. Of course Germany could be seen as a kind of a favorite because of their reputation and ability as a tournament team. I hope for Spain and from my point of view it would be fair and reasonable as well if they would win it, as they haven’t won anything for over 44 years. Well someone might now mention that Turkey and Russia has never won anything and speaking about Germany, then they haven’t won something since 1996, so according to them it’s only fair and logical as it was their right to win it now because they have been so badly beaten in the previous two Euro tournaments.

The wet season!

It seem as the rain from the last 5 to 6 weeks has taken a little break, and so we could enjoy our Saturday night Junk trip from Hong Kong island and over the Victoria harbor to Lantau island and back along the west side of the Kowloon peninsular.
It was a nice and sunny evening and so it was the best possible way to say ferwell to Lewis and Jana, who after three months of work in Hong Kong will leave and go back to London.
Soon we will be leaving too, but just for the holiday and we will be back in August for the second chapter of our Hong Kong adventure.

Don Muecke and Sancho Miguellos Adventures!

Soon on this site you will be able to enjoy the amazing adventures of Don Muecke and Sancho Miguellos in the little sleepy village; Altea between Valencia and Alicante on the Spanish Costa del Sol. So don’t hesitate to enter this site again, as with the two of them you will never know what to expect.

See you and may the force be with SPAIN.

007 - alt.

No comments: