Wednesday 8 April 2009

On the other side.


Easter break! Holiday, traveling & excitement. Catriona is back in Scotland to visit her family for the next 2 weeks, and I'm sitting here, left alone in Tai Wan Village. Cruel?
No,because from tomorrow I might be able to post you something from New Zealand! From Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown. I'm traveling with 2 colleagues and 35 students from school, on a 10 days adventure trip to the south island of All Blacks country. I'm exited of course as I've never been on that side of the world yet and then to the south island doing every possible exciting things, like whale watching, bungye jump, water rafting, mountain biking and on a horse back through the country side from "lord of the rings". Wauw, my brother will be envious again.But serious, I have to get of this blog post now as I have some packing to do. See you fron the otherside of the world, and big warm thoughta at my wife, who soon wil be on tne excat oopposite site than me.

No comments: