Thursday 23 April 2009

"I've turned on my computer"

Don't take it too serious, my computer has been on all day, all three of them. I'm not kidding- I really work on at least 3 computers at the same time. One where I am editing some documentaries, one where I'm creating and burning a DVD from the last theater performance, and then a kind of like office and planing one, where I am answering e-mails and adding tasks into Ical and stuff.
I've also been to the toilet, and eaten lunch.
Finally I could finish of the DVD from The War of the Worlds performance. They will then be for sale from next Friday and I'm sure a lot of the involved students will be happy to see that again.
Now I'm turning of this computer again, because I go home and then out to play football with my team, without computer.

No comments: