Friday 29 November 2013

<div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: 18pt;">The last Friday before December.</span></div>

On Sunday it is the first Sunday in advent. Means another year has gone past just like that. 2013 becomes 2014 in about one month. Can't say that I am sad about that. 2013 has not been a special good year for me health wise and I only hope it has something to do with the number 13 and that it will improve from 2014.

My day today was a nice and relaxing one. Still on sick leave from falling ill on Tuesday, I have spent this beautiful Friday at home, with the balcony doors wide open upon the sunny November day and the hills around and sea in front our little village. Yellow Bamboo Bay is the English translation, Wong Chuk wan the original Cantonese name.

It is a little chilly, but in the sun it is doable and quite nice and warm. The next days are going to be like this, so we cannot complain about the weather. Tomorrow is yet another Christmas fair at our school, which again is another indicator that the year is fading to an end.

Today's view from our roof-top! I know. It is nice!


No comments: