Thursday 28 November 2013

Room With a View. Vol.5.

This has started to be a little series, haven't  it? However where the other rooms with views were intentional, this last one was not, defiantly not.

This week Wednesday I was supposed to go on a trip to China with year 6 classes, but what happened on Tuesday afternoon?

I fell sick in an art class and had to go to emergency with chest pain. And I got hospitalized. So now the trip to China has to go on without me.

What is it all then. Yes, this is the view from the hospital room I was in for two nights. 

And now to the best of it all, they say I do not have heart decease and there should be no danger for cardiac arrest for me, which is always what you fear when it comes to pain in the chest.

Sure all that is good, I still have to cope with hypertension and high chlolesterol.

No comments: